- Make your Ginger Oil and use for all your meat and vegetable pre treatment – No more worrying that you are using too much Relief. Add 5 teaspoons of Relief to 200ml of oil and store ready to use.
- Treat your sliced fruit with DigestEasy or Relief mixed in your favourite juice – just enough to coat the fruit.
- Mix Relief in honey (not Manuka or Medi) to soothe a sore throat.
- Use an old spice shaker at home to sprinkle Relief on your food.
- Take your Relief everywhere in the handy Relief shaker.
- Pop your PineCrush and DigestEasy back into the freezer when you no longer need to use them or are going on holidays.
- When you buy soy sauce open and treat and then store in the refrigerator until required.
- When you are tired and stressed soak in a bath with Spicy Goat Foot Soak.
- If you buy a commercial thick shake, add ¼ teaspoon Relief.